An AQSIQ certificate allows you to sell scrap materials to China direct!
From July 1, 2004, the Chinese government decreed that they would not allow any scrap materials to enter China without an AQSIQ certificate.
- We specialise in helping western companies gain their AQSIQ certificates.
- We've been working in this field for over 10 years - since AQSIQ certificates have
- We have an excellent, proven and demonstrable track record of successes.
- We can also help you find Chinese buyers and help you sell your scrap materials to China direct!
AQSIQ success in Summer 2015!
- PONTIN & CO. S.R.L. - An Italian broker received a new AQSIQ certificate covering five categories: Mixed Waste Metal, Metal and Alloy Scrap, Smelt Slag, Waste Plastic and Waste Paper on 25th August
- DI GENNARO S.P.A. - AQSIQ certificate granted for an Italian waste paper processor on June 5th
- RMB S.P.A. - AQSIQ certificate for four categories successfully renewed on 26th August
- LONDON MINING ASSOCIATES LIMITED - A London based trader granted AQSIQ licence for Mixed Waste Metal and Metal and Alloy Scrap on 31st July
- ALLSERVICE S.R.L. - AQSIQ renewal application completed and passed within 20 days
More AQSIQ success in 2015!
- B.F.R.S. (UK) Ltd - AQSIQ certificate successfully renewed on 13th January
- 99P RECYCLING LIMITED - AQSIQ certificate successfully modified and renewed on 13th January
- ARDOUR WORLD LIMITED - AQSIQ certificate successfully modified (with new address) on 26th March
- NEWPORT PAPER COMPANY LIMITED - AQSIQ certificate successfully renewed
on 11th March
- ALLSERVICE S.R.L. - AQSIQ category expansion successfully achieved (adding mixed waste metal) on 26th March
- ECOACCIAI S.P.A. - AQSIQ certificate successfully renewed on 6th May
- RE-GEN WASTE LTD - AQSIQ certificate successfully renewed on 7th May
We not only help you to obtain an AQSIQ certificate.
We also help you to renew, expand, update and maintain your AQSIQ certificate.
Ms Jian Tao, AQSIQ specialist