An AQSIQ certificate allows you to sell scrap materials to China direct!
From July 1, 2004, the Chinese government decreed that they would not allow any scrap materials to enter China without an AQSIQ certificate.
- We specialise in helping western companies gain their AQSIQ certificates.
- We've been working in this field for over 10 years - since AQSIQ certificates have
- We have an excellent, proven and demonstrable track record of successes.
- We can also help you find Chinese buyers and help you sell your scrap materials to China direct!
Greek AQSIQ in August 2016!
- KARATSIALIS BROS & Co - A Greek family run business would like to trade with
China due to a bit disappointing domestic market. We managed to work out a cost
effective AQSIQ solution for them, within 3 months, their approval was in place!
Italian AQSIQ in July 2016!
- GAL TRADE S.A.S. DI DE VITA GAETANO & CO - We were approached by an Italian
company who had no English, all the communication came through their cousin in
Australia! Honour, trust, and efficiency won through. AQSIQ approval was granted
in July and certificate was on the MD's desk in August!
UK AQSIQ - Chinese New Year Reward!
- Leopard Recycling Limited - We managed to achieve an ISO 9001 certification
within 3 weeks and we also got AQSIQ inspections passed within 1 month.
Our remit was to obtain an AQSIQ certificate for Leopard before Chinese New
Year - job done! They are now ready to start trading in Year of the Monkey!
Italian AQSIQ in November 2015!
- COM STEEL S.P.A. - We successfully obtained the AQSIQ certificate for this Italian
company on 1st December 2012 and renewd their AQSIQ certificate on
18th November 2015.
Spanish AQSIQ in September 2015!
- SAICA NATUR UK LIMITED - We got the AQSIQ approval for the UK operation owned by the Spanish market leader (with 9000 employees) on 22nd September 2015.
AQSIQ success in Summer 2015!
- PONTIN & CO. S.R.L. - An Italian broker received a new AQSIQ certificate covering five categories: Mixed Waste Metal, Metal and Alloy Scrap, Smelt Slag, Waste Plastic and Waste Paper on 25th August
- DI GENNARO S.P.A. - AQSIQ certificate granted for an Italian waste paper processor on June 5th
- RMB S.P.A. - AQSIQ certificate for four categories successfully renewed on 26th August
- LONDON MINING ASSOCIATES LIMITED - A London based trader granted AQSIQ licence for Mixed Waste Metal and Metal and Alloy Scrap on 31st July
- ALLSERVICE S.R.L. - AQSIQ renewal application completed and passed within 20 days
More AQSIQ success in 2015!
- B.F.R.S. (UK) Ltd - AQSIQ certificate successfully renewed on 13th January
- 99P RECYCLING LIMITED - AQSIQ certificate successfully modified and renewed on 13th January
- ARDOUR WORLD LIMITED - AQSIQ certificate successfully modified (with new address) on 26th March
- NEWPORT PAPER COMPANY LIMITED - AQSIQ certificate successfully renewed
on 11th March
- ALLSERVICE S.R.L. - AQSIQ category expansion successfully achieved (adding mixed waste metal) on 26th March
- ECOACCIAI S.P.A. - AQSIQ certificate successfully renewed on 6th May
- RE-GEN WASTE LTD - AQSIQ certificate successfully renewed on 7th May
We not only help you to obtain an AQSIQ certificate.
We also help you to renew, expand, update and maintain your AQSIQ certificate.
Ms Jian Tao, AQSIQ specialist